1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I grew up in Oregon mostly and have lived in Oakland for nearly 11 years. I love going for runs in Joaquin Miller Park, walking around the lake and partaking in all of the delicious food the area has to offer.
2. What is one thing about you that might surprise people?
I love watching sports. I am a huge Warriors fan and I’ve gone to a game for my birthday every year for the last decade. Just two years ago they won on my birthday for the first time. I was so relieved; I was beginning to think it was me.
3. What is your role at Relola?
I am the Customer Success Manager. I help assist our customers with troubleshooting and account issues and I act as a liaison between our customers and the engineers.
4. What do you see as the biggest problem in Real Estate today?
So much house hunting is done online now but the resources available often don’t offer much more information than the MLS details and the images.
5. How is Relola solving this problem?
Relola offers unique insights on listings provided by agents who have seen the properties in person and can give expert information, as well as provide additional photographs and video at the request of a potential homebuyer in real time.
6. If you had a unicorn, what would you name it?