In the sci fi series Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the eponymous book has simple message on its cover:
That really is the message of Katie Lance’s new book, too. Chapter 1 is a version of it: Don’t Be Overwhelmed.
Social media is called many things: a black hole, a rabbit hole, a cocktail party, a water cooler, and more. But what it ought to be is a powerful tool. If you have the operating instructions, of course.
Katie’s book is that manual. You won’t read it once and put it away. You will keep it nearby. You will refer back to it. You will take inspiration from it. And you will take comfort from it.
You will not panic. You will, in fact, rock your social media strategy.
“Whether you are a real-estate agent, small-business owner, Mom with a blog, large corporation, or someone who just wants to learn more, you’ll get the information you need to use social media cost-effectively… without being overwhelmed and without wasting time, money, resources, or experiencing unnecessary stress!”
Notice at no point did we introduce this book as a must have for real estate professionals. Because what Katie teaches goes beyond industry. It’s for anyone using social media for more than cute puppies and funny memes, although she points out that those have their place as well.
Here’s a tiny taste of what you’ll take away from the book:
- What Jimmy Fallon can teach you about content.
- Why recycling is the key to a successful social strategy.
- Which tools will make life easier, and which to avoid
“More than a decade has passed since I first thought to myself, “I think I’d like to write a book.”” Katie said. “Little did I know the amount of time and effort it takes to create and write a book!”
The good news is that the book will take you no time at all to read. It’s written in Katie’s trademark voice -- friendly, conversational, and chock full of how-tos.
You can’t NOT read this book and come away with an actionable social media strategy.
Join the party -- tomorrow!
Katie will host one of her online get togethers to celebrate the launch of the book, and everyone is invited. Join her and her amazing team as they celebrate the launch and share:
- Her story of how the book was conceived and the inspiration behind the book.
- An insider peek into the first five chapters including tips on how to hone your social media strategy, lead generation with social media and how to create killer content that converts!
- A peek into the 6 case studies featured at the end of the book. How these 6 companies completely transformed their social media strategies using the #GetSocialSmart strategies outlined in the book.
- Plus, there will be a special BONUS offer announced! Grab a glass of bubbly (or your favorite beverage!) and join us for a very special event.